Ask your question
- All Subjects
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management
Homework Help for Mathematics
Mathematics is an exact and deductive science that studies abstract entities such as numbers, geometrical figures, symbols ans their relation.
- Academic integrity
Ask your question
The scores of individual students on the American College Testing (ACT) Program Composite College Entrance Examination have a Normal distribution with mean 18.6 and standard deviation 6.0. At Northside High, 36 seniors take the test. Assume the scores at this school have the same distribution as national scores. 3. What is the sampling distribution of the sample mean score for a random sample of 36 students? A) Approximately Normal, but the approximation is poor. B) Approximately Normal, and the approximation is good. C) Exactly Normal. D) Neither Normal nor non-Normal. It depends on the particular 36 students selected.
9. The Lemon brand cars have a transmission which fails with probability .6, and brakes which fail with probability .3; the two kinds of failures occur inde- pendently. What is the probability that exactly one of the failures occurs when you drive a Lemon? (a) .72 (b) .28 (c) .46 (d) .54 (e) .9 (f) none of the above
PROBLEM 03: Bob Loblaw drives past 4 stoplights on his way to work each morning. Each time he arrives at a stoplight, there is an 80% chance that the stoplight will be red. On a particular morning, what is the probability that exactly three of the four stoplights he passes will be red? A) 4.(-2):(.8)' B) 24.(.8)': (.2)' C) 4.(.8) (2) D) (.8) (-2)' E) (-2)(.8)' N) none of the above
mark 18. Consider the linear system Ax = b where A is a 5 x 5 invertible matrix. Which one of the following statements is false? A: There is a row of five zeroes in the row-reduced echelon form of A. | B: The rank of A is 5. C: The rank of Ab] is 5. D: The system Ax = b has a unique solution. E: The system Ax = 0 has only the trivial solution.
Are now available and better than ever.
Don’t waste your gap year.
- Get a Booster Class
- Get college credits
- Transfer credits to your school
New on OneClass
OCT 25, 2020
- We updated the core navigation of the site.
- We updated our settings and notifications.
- We updated our search experience.
- New Study Guides.