Asked on 16 May 2018

PROBLEM 14: At a student technology cluster on campus, 80% of the computers are PC's, and the other 20% are Macs. It is also the case that 70% of the PC's do not work correctly. and 5% of the Mac's do not work correctly. If a student randomly chooses a computer, and the computer does not work correctly, what is the probability that it is a PC ? A) 24/43 B) 0.57 C) 56/57 D) 0.56 E) 0.92 N) none of the above

Answered on 16 May 2018

Unlock this answer

Get 1 free homework help answers
Access 3.7 million verified answers.
Get access
Already have an account? Log in