Homework Help for Precalculus (page 546)
- All Subjects
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management
1. What is the equation of an ellipse in standard form with center at the origin and with vertex at (-3,0) and co-vertex at (0,2)?
2. What is the standard form of the equation of an ellipse with vertices at (0,6) and (0,-6) and co-vertices at (4,0) and (-4,0)?
3. An elliptic track has a major axis that is 80 yards long and a minor axis that is 72 yards long. Find an equation for the track if its center is (0,0) and the major axis is the x-axis.
- Get a Booster Class
- Get college credits
- Transfer credits to your school
- We updated the core navigation of the site.
- We updated our settings and notifications.
- We updated our search experience.
- New Study Guides.