At OneClass, we deliver the highest quality and most relevant content for specific courses at specific universities and colleges. Our mission is to help all students study more effectively and efficiently. As such, we are looking for experienced tutors who have extensive knowledge in the following subjects:
Full-time Location: 365 Bloor Street East
Part-time Location: Anywhere (remote job)
- Compile an Exam Guide for students prior to Term Test/Midterm/Final according to the course lecture slides, quizzes, assignments, past exams and tutorial questions.
- Provide one-on-one help to students with homework problems, test preparation and evaluations through our platform
- Set up and maintain academic documentation within database
- Check the quality of newly uploaded or existing academic materials; organize and classify documents with requirements
- Fluent in English
- Fast learner
- Familiarity with all content typically covered in a university course for at least one of the 8 subjects listed above
- Clear and organized when creating the Exam Guide for students
- Detail-oriented and patient
- Prior tutoring experience is an asset
- Minimum of Bachelor degree. Master’s Degree and PhD are an asset
OneClass is an educational platform that allows university students to collaborate and share study resources from self-created lecture notes to study guides. At the same time, we have subject experts creating high quality video tutorials for common university subjects ranging from concepts within a textbook, to step-by-step solutions to past exams. Today, we have helped over 2.2 million+ students spanning across 1.3 million different courses.
Our mission is to not only become the largest library of education resources for university and college students, but to also provide the necessary tools for students to successfully graduate and land their very first job. That’s how we define a true success! If helping millions of students succeed excites you, give us a shout!
At OneClass, we believe that our company is only as strong as our employees, so it is a priority for us to make sure our team members know how much we appreciate them! From a kitchen full of delicious snacks, to insanely fun quarterly team events, to monthly catered lunches – OneClass believes in supporting an awesome team environment where we work hard together, and play hard together. We don’t just talk about employee development, we practice it. Your success is our success. If you are looking for the perfect opportunity to learn, grow and get creative, OneClass is the spot for you! Located in Toronto’s downtown core, we are easy to get to whether you drive, take TTC, bike, or walk!