Write a narrative about an obstacle you have overcome in your life something simple please I’m 16 maybe someone could write about something with sports need done ASAP.
Tips: - Be sure to follow an organized sequence of events. - Consider beginning in the middle of the action and using flashback to give important background information leading to the conflict. - Use sensory details like sights, sounds, smells, and feelings to describe the experience. - To help keep events in sequence, use at least one of the following words in your narrative: first, then. after, next, before, last. later. ultimately, suddenly, finally. meanwhile, earlier
Write at least 300 words.
Hello instructor, please you help me write simple sentences following the instructions in your book for this exercise. Write sentences that introduce you and tell me about your family, and life. Do not start every sentence with the pronoun "I." .
1. Write two simple sentences with one subject and one verb.
2. Write two simple sentences with one subject and two verbs.
3. Write two simple sentences with two subjects and one verb.
4. Write two simple sentences with two subjects and two verbs.
Hello instructor, please you help me write assignment
In a document, write two topic sentences for each topic. Each topic sentence should have a different controlling idea:
Online social networks
Topic: Cell phones
Topic Sentence A: Using a cell phone while driving can be dangerous.
Topic Sentence B: There are cell phone manners that everyone should know.
Cell phone, you can make a another sentences different example. Cell phone above just example.
English Grade 9:
Read the following article, "7 skills all young people need to survive the future of the workplace" from Business Insider (original article).Reading:
In a method of writtring respond to the following questions:
- What is the main idea?
- What are the supporting details?
- What two connections can you make to this article? Some options are to include your personal knowledge or experiences, other texts, or the world.
- What is the theme of this article?
- Do you consider the article to be effective at expressing its message? Why or why not?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the article?
1. How many kilograms equal 250 grams? (Hint: The conversion you need is in this packet)
2. How many milliliters equal 35 liters? (Hint: The conversion you need is in this packet)
3. Make the following metric conversion:
45 millilitres = __________ meters = __________ centimeters
4. Make the following metric conversion:
6.2 killograms = __________ grams = __________ milligrams
5. In your own words, reflect on how a standardized unit of measurement can benefit global relationships between different nations.
hello instructor, please you help me write about this assignment
Think about a positive or negative experience you had related to someone communicating on a cell phone. Perhaps you had a misunderstanding via text. Perhaps you saw someone talking too loudly on a phone. Maybe a cell phone helped you in a positive way. What happened? How did you feel?
Write a paragraph discussing this incident involving a cell phone. Say what happened. Say what you learned from your experience.