kajal skKazi Nazrul University
9. A runner accelerates uniformly form rest at 1.40 for 8.00s
a) What is her final velocity?
b) What is her average velocity
c) How far does she travel?
10. A car accelerates from rest at 6.65 . How far does it get between 10.0 and 14.0 s?
- If the voltage across a resistance R is related to the current, I through a relation R = V/I. Calculate percentage of uncertainty in R. Given the values of V and I and their uncertainty of measurement. .
My teacher gave this question I am not sure of the percentage uncertainty of the voltage would also translate as the same one for resistance
1. The volume of air in a tyre is 9.0 x 10-3m³. Atmospheric pressure is 1.0 x 105 Pa. Calculate the work done against the atmosphere by the air when the tyre bursts and the air expands to a volume of 2.7 x 10-2m².
2. High-pressure gas in a spray-can has a volume of 250 cm³. The gas escapes into the atmosphere through a nozzle, so that its final volume is four times the volume of the can. Calculate the work done by the gas, given that atmospheric pressure is 1.0 x 105 Pa.