Write a narrative about an obstacle you have overcome in your life something simple please I’m 16 maybe something with sports. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET IM 16 give me something simple thank again
Tips: - Be sure to follow an organized sequence of events. - Consider beginning in the middle of the action and using flashback to give important background information leading to the conflict. - Use sensory details like sights, sounds, smells, and feelings to describe the experience. - To help keep events in sequence, use at least one of the following words in your narrative: first, then. after, next, before, last. later. ultimately, suddenly, finally. meanwhile, earlier
Write at least 300 word please help i don’t want something that to much just something simple
Alex’s Interiors, Inc., is an international manufacturer and retailer of home furnishings. The following is from Alex’s balance sheet as of September 30, 2020 (dollars are in millions).
Assume that the following events occurred in the quarter ended December 31 (amounts provided are in whole dollars):
a. Paid $12,000,000 cash for an additional other asset.
b. Issued additional shares for $12,000,000 in cash.
c. Purchased property, plant, and equipment; paid $12,000,000 in cash and signed a note to pay the remaining $29,000,000 in two years.
d. Sold, at cost, other assets for $2,000,000 cash.
e. Conducted negotiations to purchase a sawmill, which is expected to cost $56,000,000.
1. Analyze transactions (a) through (e) to determine their effects on the accounting equation.
2. Record the transaction effects determined in requirement 1 using journal entries.
3. Summarize the journal entry effects from requirement 2 using T-accounts. Use the September 2020 ending balances as the beginning balances for the October to December 2020 quarter.
4. Prepare a classified balance sheet at December 31, 2020
5. As of December 31, 2020, has the financing for Alex’s Interiors’ investment in assets primarily come from liabilities or from shareholders’ equity?