- Find the following values for a lump sum assuming annual compounding:
- The future value of $500 invested at 8 percent for one year
- The future value of $500 invested at 8 percent for five years
- The present value of $500 to be received in one year when the opportunity cost rate is 8 percent.
- The present value of $500 to be received in five years when the opportunity cost rate is 8 percent.
9.400 grams of solid CO2 is out in an empty sealed 4.00L container at a temperature of 300K when all the solid CO2 becomes gas, what will be the pressure in the container?
Find the pressure in kPa, if PV= nRT(R=8.31kPa • L/mol • k)
A sample of oxygen is collected over water at 25.0 Celsius at 715.0 mmHg pressure.what is the pressure of the dry gas alone?(vapor pressure of water at 25.0 Celsius =23.8 mmHg)
How many grams of water will be needed to saturate 25 grams of KBr at 65 Celsius?
How many grams of KNO3 will dissolve in 50 grams of water at 70 Celsius?
You make a saturated solution of KCI at 10 Celsius. How many more grams of KCI could be dissolved if the temperature were raised to 100 Celsius?