Queen's University99 University Ave, Kingston, Canada
About Queen's University
Queen's University is one of Canada's oldest and most prestigious universities. The school was established in 1841 under the Royal Charter of Queen Victoria. Queen's University has an excellent reputation across Ontario and Canada and as a result attracts many students. Queen's University with its excellent reputation also attracts students from around the world.
Queen's MBA program has been ranked in the top 5 for MBA programs consecutively in the past five years by the Canadian Business Journal. This includes a first place in 2014 and a 2nd place ranking in 2016. Thanks to the generous donation of alumni and the attractiveness of the university to outstanding research, Queen's University has first-class facilities and equipment. The school's Joseph S. Stauffer library is known for its electronic services and high-tech networking. The school's bioscience complex cost $50 million. In 1994 Queen's university set up an international research center in the United Kingdom that includes the former Royal Greenwich Observatory.
Although the overall ranking of Queen's University may not be higher than that of the University of Toronto, their admissions average has been higher in past years making it overall the most difficult university to enter in Canada.
Queen's University is located in Kingston Ontario. It is a medium-sized city with a long history and a population of roughly 160,000. Within Kingston there is a beautiful beachfront and a flourishing downtown. The main area of the city is Queen's University as it has an enrollment of over 27,000 students.
Queen's University professors are among the top professors among all Canadian universities. They specialize in programs concerning all aspects of academia. Queen's University is considered a medium-sized university and has an excellent reputation in their business and science programs. Queen's University offers programs in all major faculties including Science, Humanities, Applied Sciences, Business and Law. Queen's main program that is recognized throughout Canada is their business program which has won numerous awards. Queen's research is among the best throughout the country as they use top-notch research equipment and are at the forefront of research. In addition to their business program, Queen's also offers post graduate schooling in law and medicine as well as most master's level programs in science or humanities.
Student to Faculty Ratio
Average class size
Top Study Guides
- ANTA02H3Exam NoteStudy GuideIn Search of Respect- Chapter Notes
- SOSC 1000Exam NoteStudy GuideSOSC 1000 - Final Exam Study Guide (Comprehensive)
- SOSC 1000Exam NoteStudy Guidefinal exam prep
- KINE 1020Exam NoteStudy GuideKINE 1020 Final: KINE 1020 Lecture Notes ALL
- BIOL130Exam NoteStudy GuideOxford Tutorial Oral.docx
Top Class Notes
- Statistics - Reference Guides
- SOC101 Lecture : Sociology Notes.docx
- Business Administration 2257 Lecture 22: Dicore International
- Business Administration 2257 Lecture 22: (and 23) Mama J's Marmalade
- Business Administration 2257 Lecture 20: Phil's Haulage
Top Textbook Notes
- GMS Chapter 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 11 13 16.docx
- Chapter summaries of The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood
- Political Science 1020E Chapter 1,3,4,5,9,10,12,17: Politics by Andrew Heywood notes.docx
- PSYCH1010 Chapters 1-4 TEST NOTES.docx
- EESA06- Chapter 1-4 Multiple Choice .docx
- Math Courses at Queen's University - 697 days ago
- Queen's University Increasingly Reliant on International Students - 1080 days ago
- Queen's University by the Numbers: An Intuitive Financial Analysis For Students - 1118 days ago
- Get Queen's University Past Exams and Midterms 2019 - 1196 days ago
- Jobs and Opportunities for Students at Queen's University - 1246 days ago