Ryerson University350 Victoria St, Toronto, Canada
About Ryerson University
Ryerson University is Canada's leading university in career-focused in innovative education. Located in Ontario, the university has an urban setting with a focus on entrepreneurship and innovation. Ryerson University is Ontario's most applied-to university relative to its available spaces. The university offers over 100 graduate and undergraduate programs.
With a combination of professional and theoretical learning, Ryerson University provides undergraduate and graduate education which is unique from other universities. Ryerson University is ranked 10th in Canada and 4th in Ontario by enrollment of students. Ryerson University has 39,000 undergraduates and 2,600 Ph.D and masters students. Ryerson University's focus on entrepreneurship and innovation is most distinctly represented by the Digital Media Zone, where students can collaborate and show their ideas on the marketplace.
At Ryerson University, student media include The Eyeopener (a student newspaper), CJRU (a campus radio station). The University also has a journalism program where through which students produce a 2nd newspaper, The Ryersonian, as well as the Ryerson Review of Journalism, a biannual magazine.
Ryerson University enjoys a reputation for its collaboration with industrial and community partners while pursuing it research objectives. The university's research fields include: cultural industries and creative expression, well-being and health, energy, the environment and sustainability, innovation and entrepreneurship, and digital media.
Student to Faculty Ratio
Average class size
Top Study Guides
- ANTA02H3Exam NoteStudy GuideIn Search of Respect- Chapter Notes
- SOSC 1000Exam NoteStudy GuideSOSC 1000 - Final Exam Study Guide (Comprehensive)
- SOSC 1000Exam NoteStudy Guidefinal exam prep
- KINE 1020Exam NoteStudy GuideKINE 1020 Final: KINE 1020 Lecture Notes ALL
- BIOL130Exam NoteStudy GuideOxford Tutorial Oral.docx
Top Class Notes
- Statistics - Reference Guides
- SOC101 Lecture : Sociology Notes.docx
- Business Administration 2257 Lecture 22: Dicore International
- Business Administration 2257 Lecture 22: (and 23) Mama J's Marmalade
- Business Administration 2257 Lecture 20: Phil's Haulage
Top Textbook Notes
- GMS Chapter 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 11 13 16.docx
- Chapter summaries of The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood
- Political Science 1020E Chapter 1,3,4,5,9,10,12,17: Politics by Andrew Heywood notes.docx
- PSYCH1010 Chapters 1-4 TEST NOTES.docx
- EESA06- Chapter 1-4 Multiple Choice .docx
- Math Courses at Ryerson University - 714 days ago
- Ryerson University's Increasing Dependence on International Students - 1079 days ago
- PCS 125 Past Exams Ryerson University 2019 - 1127 days ago
- Ryerson GPA Scale Calculator - 1161 days ago
- Ryerson Past Exam Bank 2019 - 1183 days ago