Ryerson University350 Victoria St, Toronto, Canada
- Student life
- Student services
- After graduation
- Notable Locations
- Libraries and Study Areas
- Residences on campus
- Campus Clubs & Associations
- School Reviews
About Ryerson University
Ryerson University is Canada's leading university in career-focused in innovative education. Located in Ontario, the university has an urban setting with a focus on entrepreneurship and innovation. Ryerson University is Ontario's most applied-to university relative to its available spaces. The university offers over 100 graduate and undergraduate programs.
With a combination of professional and theoretical learning, Ryerson University provides undergraduate and graduate education which is unique from other universities. Ryerson University is ranked 10th in Canada and 4th in Ontario by enrollment of students. Ryerson University has 39,000 undergraduates and 2,600 Ph.D and masters students. Ryerson University's focus on entrepreneurship and innovation is most distinctly represented by the Digital Media Zone, where students can collaborate and show their ideas on the marketplace.
At Ryerson University, student media include The Eyeopener (a student newspaper), CJRU (a campus radio station). The University also has a journalism program where through which students produce a 2nd newspaper, The Ryersonian, as well as the Ryerson Review of Journalism, a biannual magazine.
Ryerson University enjoys a reputation for its collaboration with industrial and community partners while pursuing it research objectives. The university's research fields include: cultural industries and creative expression, well-being and health, energy, the environment and sustainability, innovation and entrepreneurship, and digital media.
Student to Faculty Ratio
Average class size
- Psychology4,016 Documents
- Global Management Studies3,841 Documents
- Sociology3,915 Documents
- Law and Business3,424 Documents
- Marketing3,053 Documents
- GMS 200 - Introduction to Global ManagementGlobal Management Studies
- LAW 122 - Business LawLaw and Business
- MKT 100 - Principles of MarketingMarketing
- MHR 523 - Human Resources ManagementHuman Resources
- ECN 104 - Introductory MicroeconomicsEconomics
- Ryerson University's Increasing Dependence on International Students - 358 days ago
- PCS 125 Past Exams Ryerson University 2019 - 406 days ago
- Ryerson GPA Scale Calculator - 440 days ago
- Ryerson Past Exam Bank 2019 - 462 days ago
- Jobs and Opportunities for students at Ryerson University - 524 days ago