University of Toronto Scarborough1265 Military Trail, Scarborough, Canada
- Student life
- Student services
- After graduation
- Notable Locations
- Libraries and Study Areas
- Residences on campus
- Campus Clubs & Associations
- School Reviews
About University of Toronto Scarborough
Located in Toronto but still creating the intimacy of a smaller city, U of T Scarborough is located in one of Toronto's most diverse and cultural neighborhoods. It is also undergoing a major renovation and created 14,000 square meters of redesigned space. The new Aquatics Centre and Field House represents Canada's largest investment related to amateur sport infrastructure, which opened in 2015.
Co-op programs are also a prime opportunity for U of T Scarborough students, with over 2500 students enrolled in these 46 different programs. Internships, hands-on research, and community engagement also add to these extracurricular experiences.150 student groups are also part of campus life to grow any interest students may have. Experiential education is considered the hallmark of this institution.
U of T Scarborough also prides itself on being an active campus. It has its own tennis courts and full size FIFA regulation soccer and rugby fields, and more than 40km of walking and running trails. Of all of the U of T campuses, Scarborough has the most students participating in intramural programs.
Academic life includes 180 program options and 1,100 courses a year, including Computer and Mathematical sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, Life Sciences, Management, Physical and Environmental Sciences, and Psychological and Health Sciences. There are also joint programs for those with multiple interests and greater career opportunities.
Student to Faculty Ratio
Average class size
- Psychology22,334 Documents
- Biological Sciences7,303 Documents
- Sociology4,396 Documents
- Environmental Science3,051 Documents
- Anthropology2,623 Documents
- PSYA01H3 - Introductory Psychology: Part IPsychology
- PSYA02H3 - Introductory Psychology: Part IIPsychology
- PSYB32H3 - Introduction to Clinical PsychologyPsychology
- PSYB45H3 - Behaviour Modification: Origins and ApplicationsPsychology
- PSYB10H3 - Introduction to Social PsychologyPsychology
- Math Courses at UT Scarborough - 74 days ago
- International Students Crucially Important to the University of Toronto - 432 days ago
- Restaurants & Cafes for Students at University of Toronto Scarborough - 601 days ago
- Job Opportunities for students at the University of Toronto-Scarborough! - 605 days ago
- Health and Wellness Services at UTSC - 610 days ago