University of Toronto St. George27 King's College Cir, Toronto, Canada
About University of Toronto St. George
Nestled within the vibrant Toronto, Ontario, the University of Toronto is a reputable public research institution that offers a wealth of opportunities in multiple disciplines. The institution received its royal charter in 1827, and has since been highly regarded for its academic excellence and outstanding research networks. It's rated as one of the top research universities in the country. The University of Toronto (St. George) combines advanced research with a rich academic experience in a warm, hands-on learning environment. In fact, it's the origin of insulin and stem cell research, and the birthplace of practical electron microscope.
Annually, U of T receives the largest share of the scientific research funding comparable to other Canadian universities. It is also one of two members of the Association of American Universities outside the United States, along with McGill University in Montreal, Quebec.
The university's historic architecture blends well with the stunning green spaces that provide a backdrop to a truly amazing community in the world's most dynamic and diverse cities. Interestingly, the urban university allows students to participate in research and go for their internship at a Fortune 500 organization. The University of Toronto's St. George campus boasts award-winning facilities including a well-equipped Recreation, Athletic and Wellness Centre, campus theatre and an on-campus art exhibit.
Student to Faculty Ratio
Average class size
- Psychology8,794 Documents
- Sociology6,168 Documents
- Mathematics5,768 Documents
- Political Science5,244 Documents
- History4,164 Documents
- PSY100H1 - Introductory PsychologyPsychology
- BIO120H1 - Adaptation and BiodiversityBiology
- SOC101Y1 - Introduction to SociologySociology
- POL101Y1 - Democracy, Dictatorship, War, and Peace: An IntroductionPolitical Science
- ANT100Y1 - Introduction to AnthropologyAnthropology
- Math Courses at University of Toronto St. George - 381 days ago
- International Students Crucially Important to the University of Toronto - 742 days ago
- UofT GPA Calculator - 826 days ago
- UTSG Past Exams and Midterms 2019 - 866 days ago
- Jobs and Opportunities for students at UTSG - 908 days ago