Concordia University1455 Boulevard de Maisonneuve O, Montral, Canada
About Concordia University
Concordia University, usually referred to as Concordia, is a well-known public research university. Concordia was founded in 1974 when the two hundred year old school Sir G. Williams University and Loyola University merged. Concordia has about 46,000 students and is one of the largest universities in Canada. It ranks 10th in the Maclean's University Ranking in Canada, the 16th in Canada, the 99th in North America and the 414th in the world in QS World University Rankings.
The school is rigorous in its scholarship with an undergraduate graduation rate of 75%. English is the main teaching language at this school.
Concordia University has four faculties: Faculty of Arts & Science, Faculty of Engineering & Computer Science, Faculty of Fine Arts, John Molson School of Business. The two campuses are Sir George Williams Campus and Loyola Campus.
Many leading business and financial leaders have studied at Concordia. The school's graduates include President of Canadian Imperial Bank McCaughey, the President of TELUS, the President of Canada's second largest telecommunications company Entwistle, the President of Canada's largest insurance company MANULIFE, the President of Canada's largest financial group Power Corporation, the President of Canada's Desmarais, and the President of the world's largest gold company Barrick Gold.
Concordia is recognized as one of the world's leading business schools and is the first business school in Canada to be accredited by the International Council of Advanced Business Associations (AACSB). Its engineering and computer science faculties are also very strong, and all professionals are accredited by the Canadian Engineering Certification Authority (CEAB) and the American Engineering and Technology Certification Authority (ABET).
Student to Faculty Ratio
Average class size
Top Study Guides
- ANTA02H3Exam NoteStudy GuideIn Search of Respect- Chapter Notes
- SOSC 1000Exam NoteStudy GuideSOSC 1000 - Final Exam Study Guide (Comprehensive)
- SOSC 1000Exam NoteStudy Guidefinal exam prep
- KINE 1020Exam NoteStudy GuideKINE 1020 Final: KINE 1020 Lecture Notes ALL
- BIOL130Exam NoteStudy GuideOxford Tutorial Oral.docx
Top Class Notes
- Statistics - Reference Guides
- SOC101 Lecture : Sociology Notes.docx
- Business Administration 2257 Lecture 22: Dicore International
- Business Administration 2257 Lecture 22: (and 23) Mama J's Marmalade
- Business Administration 2257 Lecture 20: Phil's Haulage
Top Textbook Notes
- GMS Chapter 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 11 13 16.docx
- Chapter summaries of The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood
- Political Science 1020E Chapter 1,3,4,5,9,10,12,17: Politics by Andrew Heywood notes.docx
- PSYCH1010 Chapters 1-4 TEST NOTES.docx
- EESA06- Chapter 1-4 Multiple Choice .docx
- Math Courses at Concordia University - 734 days ago
- Concordia University Past Exams and Midterms 2019 - 1222 days ago
- Restaurants & Cafes near or at Concordia University - 1261 days ago
- Jobs for College Students at Concordia University - 1261 days ago
- Wellness and Health Services at Concordia University - 1286 days ago