Binghamton University4400 Vestal Pkwy E, Binghamton, United States
- Student life
- Student services
- After graduation
- Notable Locations
- Libraries and Study Areas
- Residences on campus
- Campus Clubs & Associations
- School Reviews
About Binghamton University
Binghamton University is part of the State University of New York system of public universities. Rates as the top public university in the northeast, Binghamton offers interdisciplinary programs of study and international courses of study. It is ranked among the elite public universities in the United States. U.B. has been in existence for over 60 years. The educational standards at Binghamton University rival those of elite private universities.
One of the stand out features of Binghamton University is the interdisciplinary study and international study programs. Students have the opportunity to cross disciplinary boundaries in the course of their studies and many of the programs available have international reach built right into the major fields of study. The faculty consist of Ford, Fulbright, and Guggenheim scholars making the faculty at Binghamton some of the most distinguished in the world.
The campus is located on the Susquehanna River in a sprawling 950 acre wooded area. This area includes a 190 acre protected woodland available for students to explore. Much of the appeal for students is this wooded natural campus. Combined with the program of interdisciplinary study, Binghamton University is one of the most sought after universities in SUNY system. It is consisted ranked by The Princeton Review as a top 'green campus.'
Another major feature of Binghamton University is that campus life is mapped out in six communities, each with its own features of community life. The university patterned this after Oxford University. Thus student life and university life can take on a smaller and more community oriented quality.
- Psychology 897 Documents
- Biology 660 Documents
- Sociology 315 Documents
- Mathematical Science 295 Documents
- Economics 267 Documents
- PSYC 111 - General Psychology Psychology
- BIOL 118 - Intro To Cell & Molecular Biol Biology
- ECON 160 - Principles of Microeconomics Economics
- BIOL 311 - Principles Of Cell Biology Biology
- PSYC 327 - Evolution And Behavior Psychology
- 10 Binghamton University Library Resources You Need to Know - 45 days ago
- Top 10 Buildings at Binghamton University - 51 days ago
- Top 10 Dorms at Binghamton University - 53 days ago
- A Vegetarian’s Guide to Eating at Binghamton University - 272 days ago
- 6 Things to Consider When Choosing a Major at Binghamton University - 279 days ago