Bowling Green State University200 University Hall, Bowling Green, United States
- Student life
- Student services
- After graduation
- Notable Locations
- Libraries and Study Areas
- Residences on campus
- Campus Clubs & Associations
- School Reviews
About Bowling Green State University
Located in Bowling Green, Ohio, this university was founded in 1910 and is home to nearly 17,000 students. What makes this university unique isn't just the academics offered' it's the buildings that house the classes themselves! The BGSU campus is home to several extraordinary buildings. The university's music building looks like a baby grand piano from above, while the school's recreation center resembles the school's falcon mascot!
Students can choose to join nearly 300 clubs and about 40 Greek organizations. Perhaps you'll be able to join the elusive 'SICSIC spirit crew'! SICSIC is currently made up of six undergraduate students who attempt to uphold the legacy of the founders of the group, which was started in 1946, by promoting school spirit and goodwill for Bowling Green State University. The members are held to secrecy and dress in Halloween masks to secretly post spirit messages and signs around the campus.
While life on campus is quirky and fun, students have ample opportunities to study abroad' some, even at sea! A semester at sea takes students on a cruise ship ' essentially a floating campus ' while traveling to 10 or 11 countries. They get to spend up to six days in each country they visit.
- Psychology152 Documents
- Biology46 Documents
- Mathematics & Statistics48 Documents
- Electronics & Computer Tech44 Documents
- Sociology33 Documents
- PSYC 1010 - General PsychologyPsychology
- ECT 2440 - Communication CircuitsElectronics & Computer Tech
- PSYC 3300 - Introduction to NeurosciencePsychology
- PSYC 4050 - Psychology of Abnormal BehaviorPsychology
- MATH 1150 - Introduction to StatisticsMathematics & Statistics