California State University-Sacramento6000 J St, Sacramento, United States
- Student life
- Student services
- After graduation
- Notable Locations
- Libraries and Study Areas
- Residences on campus
- Campus Clubs & Associations
- School Reviews
About California State University-Sacramento
Founded in 1947, California State University-Sacramento (Sac State) has been ranked #20 in Top Public Schools by U.S. News and World Report. The school is also ranked in the Top 100 Regional Universities (West), as well as having one of the Top Engineering Programs and Top Business Programs in the country. If the rankings aren't enough to draw you in, perhaps a very popular alumni is . . . ever heard of Tom Hanks?
With more than 300 student clubs and organizations to join, including over 20 fraternities and sororities, Sac State is an excellent option for students looking to jump right in and make their mark. Mascot Herky the Hornet cheers on the various varsity sports teams that you may be looking to join. Of course, you may be too busy with the more than 60 undergraduate degrees and 40 master's programs available!
Not only is their plenty to do on campus, but students here are engaged in the overall community too. Sac State's Community Engagement Center is the central hub for community service opportunities, while the Associated Students Inc. Food Pantry provides free food and basic necessities to students who struggle with food insecurity issues. Students can also opt to go on an 'Alternative Break' over a 'Spring Break' to give much needed services to diverse communities around the country.
- Chemistry65 Documents
- Biological Sciences30 Documents
- Nursing5 Documents
- Chinese2 Documents
- Business Admin - Mgt1 Documents
- CHEM 6A - Introduction to General ChemistryChemistry
- BIO 25 - Human Anatomy and Physiology IBiological Sciences
- ART 1A - Art in the Western World: From Stone Age to End of Middle AgesArt
- CHDV 136 - Developmental Experiences, Methods and CurriculumChild Development
- GEOG 1 - Physical Geography: The Distribution of Natural PhenomenaGeography