Indiana University - Purdue420 University Boulevard, Indianapolis, United States
About Indiana University - Purdue
This public research university located in Indianapolis, Indiana was founded in 1969 and is now home to over 40,000 students. Indiana University - Purdue (IUPUI), offers students more than 350 degree programs, including several highly ranked master's and professional programs. Undergraduates at IUPUI can choose from many areas of study, including unique majors such as Disaster Health Management and Motorsports Engineering.
Research is a key pillar of the community at IUPUI. In fact, IUPUI received over $425 million in research awards' in 2016 alone! With these research awards, students and faculty are performing various studies' from developing new therapies for the treatment of skin disorders and cancers, to crunching crime data sets in an effort to make our communities safer. No matter what area your major of study is in ' medicine, dentistry, law, nursing, education, journalism, and social work ' you can take advantage of the leading research facilities at IUPUI.
Not just a place for study, IUPUI is a community of friends who call themselves Jaguars and love to have a good time. With eight Men's NCAA Division I Sports and 10 Women's NCAA Division I Sports, athletics are a huge part of campus life. School spirit and traditions stand strong here, and there are plenty of opportunities to get involved.
Student to Faculty Ratio
Average class size
- PSY-B - Psychology291 Documents
- Sociology121 Documents
- BIOL-K - Biology89 Documents
- BIOL-N - Biology78 Documents
- SPEA-J - Public And Environmental Affairs53 Documents
- Sociology SOC-R 100 - INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGYSociology
- PSY-B - Psychology PSY-B 110 - Introduction to PsychologyPSY-B - Psychology
- PSY-B - Psychology PSY-B 320 - BEHAVIORAL NEUROSCIENCEPSY-B - Psychology
- BIOL-K - Biology BIOL-K 103 - CONCEPTS OF BIOLOGY IIBIOL-K - Biology
- PSY-B - Psychology PSY-B 310 - LIFE SPAN DEVELOPMENTPSY-B - Psychology