Oregon State University104 Kerr Admin Bldg #1011, Corvallis, United States
- Student life
- Student services
- After graduation
- Notable Locations
- Libraries and Study Areas
- Residences on campus
- Campus Clubs & Associations
- School Reviews
About Oregon State University
The #1 Public Research Institution in the state, Oregon State University was founded in 1868 and draws in students from all 50 states and more than 100 countries. With 2 campuses, 11 colleges, and 15 experiment stations, OSU is one of only two land, sea, space, and sun grant universities in the United States. Nearly 32,000 students call OSU home where mascot Benny Beaver also resides.
Looking for more reasons to choose OSU? With over $441 million in external research funding, alumni of this university have gone on to found companies including Panda Express, U-Haul, E-TRADE, Reser's Fine Foods and many more! Innovative, determined, and excited about tomorrow, students at Oregon State University are go-getters who love to create and collaborate. Oh, and the folks here invented the artificial heart valve, computer mouse, the maraschino cherry and a new shade of blue. Impressed yet?
Top programs at Oregon State University include forestry, oceanography, agriculture, and robotics. Students here really thrive on building better communities and creating a better, more sustainable future for the next generation to enjoy. Not to mention, the town of Corvallis ' where OSU resides ' is continually ranked as one of the safest, smartest, and greenest small cities in the nation.
- Mathematics164 Documents
- Chemistry39 Documents
- Computer Science78 Documents
- Human Dev and Family Sciences29 Documents
- Animal Sciences20 Documents
- MTH 231 - Elements Of Discrete MathematicsMathematics
- FES 240 - Forest BiologyForest Ecosystems and Society
- CS 162 - Introduction To Computer Science IIComputer Science
- CS 161 - Introduction To Computer Science IComputer Science
- GEOG 300 - Sustainability For The Common GoodGeography