U of A
University of Arizona1200 E University Blvd, Tucson, United States
- Student life
- Student services
- After graduation
- Notable Locations
- Libraries and Study Areas
- Residences on campus
- Campus Clubs & Associations
- School Reviews
About University of Arizona
As one of the largest public institutions in the state, University of Arizona, primarily located in Tucson, offers students many different opportunities, in academics and extracurricular activities. Founded in 1885, the prime Tucson location makes campus surrounded by mountains, and the Sonoran Desert. Campus also gets over 300 days of sunshine each year.
As a research institution, both undergraduates and graduate students often get involved with research projects. The over 40,000 students at University of Arizona come from all 50 states and from more than 100 countries. Students can partake in 100 different academic and professional degree tracks.
Sports are also a large component of student life. There are three different levels of intramural sports, and the Arizona Wildcats NCAA Division I teams complete in the Pac-12 Conference. There are also more than 30 fraternities and sororities for students to get involved in. Students can also participate in various student organizations and other extracurricular opportunities.
The Banner-University Medical center is ranked among the nation's best hospitals for more than a decade, and is the only MD-granting school in the state. Other partnerships and collaborative efforts benefit students in their learning, but also generate $8.3 billion in economic activity for all of Arizona. The University of Arizona system directly and indirectly impacts over 65,00 jobs for the state as well.
- Psychology Main641 Documents
- Philosophy Main325 Documents
- Religious Studies Main169 Documents
- Chemistry184 Documents
- Classics160 Documents
- PSY 150A1 - The Structure of Mind and BehaviorPsychology Main
- CLAS 160D2 - Classical MythologyClassics
- ACBS 160D1 - Human and Animal Interrelationships from Domestication to the PresentAnimal & Comp Biomed Sciences
- CHEM 151 - General Chemistry IChemistry
- COMM 101 - Introduction to the Study of CommunicationCommunication
- Health and Wellness Services at the University of Arizona - 12 days ago
- Top 10 University of Arizona Library Resources You Need to Know - 20 days ago
- Top 10 Majors at University of Arizona - 21 days ago
- University of Arizona (U of A) Fall 2018 Final Exam Schedule - 24 days ago
- 10 University of Arizona Library Resources You Need to Know - 47 days ago