University of Texas at Dallas800 W Campbell Rd, Richardson, United States
- Student life
- Student services
- After graduation
- Notable Locations
- Libraries and Study Areas
- Residences on campus
- Campus Clubs & Associations
- School Reviews
About University of Texas at Dallas
The University of Texas at Dallas is within 5 miles of more than 900 high-tech companies, including Texas Instruments, Nortel, Alcatel, Erisson, HP, Nokia, Fujitsu, MCI, EDS, and Perot Systems. The school has a very wide range of industry contacts and great track record of student employment after graduation. The school recently benefited from 300 million US dollars of investment to develop the Academy of Engineering.
There is a long list of notable alumni from UT Dallas, including Astronaut James F. Reilly as well as other Nobel Prize recipients. The university offers more than 138 academic programs and has a wide range of interdisciplinary degree programs as well.
The undergraduate enrollment at the university is just over 18,000 while the graduate enrollment is approximately 9,000. The graduate programs at the University of Texas at Dallas was ranked 52nd in the country in 2016 by US News & World Report. The university was also ranked 16th among the world's top 'young' universities that have been in existence for less than 50 years.
The main campus of UT Dallas is about 20 miles north of downtown Dallas and spans approximately 465 acres. The University of Texas at Dallas offers a wide range of extracurricular activities through over 300 registered student clubs and organizations. The activity center at the university offers racquetball courts, basketball courts, indoor pool and additional fitness facilities.
- Political Science519 Documents
- Mathematical Science194 Documents
- Chemistry156 Documents
- Government and Politics151 Documents
- Business Law118 Documents
- GOVT 2306 - State and Local Government Government and Politics
- BLAW 2301 - Business and Public Law Business Law
- PSCI 3322 - Constitutional Law Political Science
- PSCI 3325 - American Public Policy Political Science
- MATH 2312 - Precalculus Mathematical Science