Washington University in St. Louis1 Brookings Dr, St. Louis, United States
- Student life
- Student services
- After graduation
- Notable Locations
- Libraries and Study Areas
- Residences on campus
- Campus Clubs & Associations
- School Reviews
About Washington University in St. Louis
Washington University in St. Louis, also known as 'WashU', founded in 1853 is a private research institution. With a total enrollment of 7,540 undergraduates, it has a suburban setting, and a campus size of 169 acres. Its academic calendar is semester-based. Washington University - St. Louis ranks 18th in the 2018 edition of the Best Colleges in the nation.
Washington University combines academic excellence with prestige. It hosts students from all fifty states and about ninety countries around the globe. WashU offers over ninety academic programs and 80% of the students pursue multiple minors or majors. Business, engineering and social sciences are among the most common study areas.
Wash U in St. Louis is situated in a city which offers professional sports in hockey, baseball, and football as well as a variety of options for entertainment and dining. The Washington University Bears are also members of the NCAA Division 3 University Athletic Association.
Outside class activities, students are free to join over 350 campus organizations and clubs, rush eleven fraternities and 9 sororities, or even cheer on the Washington University Bears, competing in Division III. The WashU Bears boasts 197 titles in University Athletic Association, 22 Division III championships, in 156 Academic All-Americans, and sixteen different sports.
- University College - Chemistry802 Documents
- Psychology448 Documents
- Anthropology421 Documents
- Biology And Biomedical Sciences419 Documents
- Mathematics358 Documents
- L07 Chem 111A - General Chemistry IChemistry
- Biology And Biomedical Sciences BIOL 2960 - Principles of Biology IBiology And Biomedical Sciences
- L48 Anthro 3283 - Introduction to Global HealthAnthropology
- L07 Chem 261 - Organic Chemistry I With LabChemistry
- L24 Math 132 - Calculus IIMathematics