COMS 2004 Study Guide - Fall 2018, Comprehensive Midterm Notes - Internet, Ford Focus, Logic

210 views17 pages

Document Summary

September 15th: i know what i know, let me tell you how. This is helpful for generating a list of synonyms. Use synonyms to anticipate the different ways different authors may refer to the same idea. Realities can be interpreted from standpoint of knower. To understand meaning and how it is created. To identify social structures and instigate social change. Predictive: explain effect of one phenomenon on another. Reformist: demonstrate negative consequence phenomenon, advocate for change of. Identify and explain: grammar and spell check, pdf"s only. Direct observations: researchers" personal experiences and interpretations of interactions between people, particularly in natural settings. characteristics. characteristics. Self-reports: participants" perceptions about their own behaviours, beliefs, and/or. Other-reports: participants" perceptions about other people"s behaviours, beliefs, and/or: archive: pre-existing collection of primary textual data, field: locations in which participants interact naturally, laboratory: locations in which researchers control the environment. Investigators" viewpoints: comparing data gathered by different researchers.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers