Economics (92)
ECON 2030 (3)

Mid-term exam.pdf

2 Pages
Unlock Document

Carleton University
ECON 2030
Xiaoyi Yan

C A R L E T O N U N I V E R S I T Y MIDTERME X A M I N A T I O N February 2013 DURATION15 HOURS No of Students 40 Department NameCourse Number ECON 2030A Course Instructors X YANAuthorized MemorandaCALCULATORS ARE ALLOWEDStudents MUST count the number of pages in this examination question paper before beginning to write and report any discrepancy immediately to a proctorThis question paper has 2 pagesThis examination paper MAY NOT be taken from the examination roomIn addition to this question paper students require anexamination bookletyesno a Scantron sheetyesno Section 1Answer True or False first and explain why 5 points each 1 Indifference curves cannot intersect 2 The slope of the budget line represents the rate at which the consumer is willing to trade one good for another at any given bundle 3 An increase in a consumers income will increase the Marginal Rate of Transformation 4 If the priceconsumption curve is upward sloping when the price of the good measured on the horizontal axis changes then the demand curve for that good will be upward sloping 5 An increase in income all else eq
More Less

Related notes for ECON 2030

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.