Mid-term 1- Winter 2012- Answer key.doc

9 Pages

Department
Economics
Course Code
ECON 3509
Professor
all

This preview shows pages 1,2 and half of page 3. Sign up to view the full 9 pages of the document.
Description
C A R L E T O NU N I V E R S I T YMidterm 1 E X A M I N A T I O NFebruary 2012 DURATION1 hr 30 min No of Students 73Department NameCourse NumberECON 3509 ACourse InstructorsDr Samuel BontiAnkomahNonProgrammable calculators permittedLanguage dictionaries permitted Students MUST count the number of pages in this examination question paper before beginning to write and report any discrepancy immediately to a proctorThis question paper has 5 pagesThis examination paper MAY NOT be taken from the examination roomIn addition to this question paper students require an examination bookletyesno a Scantron sheet yesno PART I MULTIPLE CHOICE 50 points 25 marks eachTo be answered on the Scantron Sheet The Scantron Sheet must be completed using an HB 2 medium lead pencil Completely erase any changed answers with a soft eraser Mark your answer firmly and neatly Blank or indecipherable answers will be considered incorrect The following information must be provided on the Scantron Sheet by filling in the appropriate bubblesFirst Name and Last Name Course NoDate of Exam Student numberChoose the best answer for the following questions and enter your answer on the Scantron Sheet Fill in the bubble representing the correct answer to each question Fill in only one alternative for each question Be careful not to skip answer spaces or questions as your answers will then not match the key At the end of the exam insert the Scantron Sheet into your examination booklet1The three main components of development planning areAThe objectives the context and the capabilitiesBProblems opportunities and constraintsCFinancial physical and human resourcesDConstraints challenges and output2Which of the following is NOT an important step in analysing project optionsAIdentification of all possible impacts for each optionB Making projections of the benefits and costs over timeCComparing to the baseline scenarioDAll of the aboveENone of the above1
More Less
Unlock Document

Only pages 1,2 and half of page 3 are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit