PSYC 441 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: Wide Range Achievement Test, Premorbidity, Explicit Memory

33 views5 pages

Document Summary

Milder and a more restricted range of deficits: premorbid and morbid iq individuals would display: A broader spectrum of cognitive impairment: subjects & methods, subjects, 84 males and 33 females with sz: Notice that there was considerably less women in this study (this is not uncommon in sz studies): 27 healthy control subjects, methods, neuropsychological tests included: The wechsler memory scale-revised (wms-r) and the california verbal. The boston naming test (bnt) and word fluency: The wechsler adult intelligence scale revised (wais-r), which included: The wide range achievement test revised (wrat-r): classification of patients, included: Intellectually deteriorated (i. e. those displaying a meaningful decline in iq; 10 points difference between the current. Intellectually compromised (i. e. those displaying premorbid iq; Intellectually preserved (i. e. those who premorbid iqs based on the wrat-r test (cid:449)ere a(cid:271)o(cid:448)e 90, a(cid:374)d (cid:449)ho"s differe(cid:374)(cid:272)e (cid:271)et(cid:449)ee(cid:374) current and premorbid iq was less than a 10-point difference). Done to replicate findings of clinically defined (i. e. id, ic and ip) groups.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers