Lesson 10 exam preparation

4 Pages

Department
French
Course Code
FREN 1115
Professor
M.Tinio

This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full 4 pages of the document.
Leçon 10
Family and personal relationships
Married
Marié
Divorced
Divorcé
Single
Célibataire
Remarried
Remarié
Family
La famille
Parents
Les parents
Husband
Le mari
Wife
La femme
Father
Le père
Mother
La mere
Stepfather
Le beau-père
Stepmother
La belle-mère
Children
Les enfants
Son
Le fils
Daughter
La fille
Brother
Le frère
Sister
La soeur
Half brother
Le demi-frère
Half sister
Le demi-soeur
Older brother
Le frère aîné
Older sister
La soeur aîné
Little brother
Le petit frère
Little sister
La petite soeur

Loved by over 2.2 million students

Over 90% improved by at least one letter grade.

Leah — University of Toronto

OneClass has been such a huge help in my studies at UofT especially since I am a transfer student. OneClass is the study buddy I never had before and definitely gives me the extra push to get from a B to an A!

Leah — University of Toronto
Saarim — University of Michigan

Balancing social life With academics can be difficult, that is why I'm so glad that OneClass is out there where I can find the top notes for all of my classes. Now I can be the all-star student I want to be.

Saarim — University of Michigan
Jenna — University of Wisconsin

As a college student living on a college budget, I love how easy it is to earn gift cards just by submitting my notes.

Jenna — University of Wisconsin
Anne — University of California

OneClass has allowed me to catch up with my most difficult course! #lifesaver

Anne — University of California
Description
Leçon 10 Family and personal relationships Married Marié Divorced Divorcé Single Célibataire Remarried Remarié Family La famille Parents Les parents Husband Le mari Wife La femme Father Le père Mother La mere Stepfather Le beau-père Stepmother La belle-mère Children Les enfants Son Le fils Daughter La fille Brother Le frère Sister La soeur Half brother Le demi-frère Half sister Le demi-soeur Older brother Le frère aîné Older sister La soeur aîné Little brother Le petit frère Little sister La petite soeur Relatives Les parents Uncle L’oncle Aunt La tante Cousin (male) Le cousin Cousin (female) La cousine Nephew Le neveu Niece La niece Animal Un animal Dog Un chien Cat Un chat Bird Un oiseau Gold-fish Un poisson rouge Possessive Adjective Article singular Plural Example Masculine Feminine My (je) Mon Ma Mes Mon frère Ma soeur Mes livres Your (tu) Ton Ta Tes Ton frère Ta soeur Tes livres His, hers, its (il, elle, on) Son Sa Ses Son frère Sa soeur Ses livres Our (nous) Notre Notre Nos Notre frère Notre soeur Nos livres Your *plural* (vous) Votre Votre Vos Votre frère Votre soeur Vos livres Their (ils, ells) Leur Leur leurs Leur frère Leur soeur Leurs livres Possession with “de” when sentence indicates that an item is said to be someone’s, you can use “de” in the form: LA / LE / LES + NOUN +DE (D’) + PERSON ex. Here is Clara’s friend  Voici le copain de Clara Possession with “être à” When a sentence indicates an item belongs to someone, you can use “être à” in the form: être à + noun or name
More Less
Unlock Document

Only page 1 are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document

OR

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit