INTEERVIEW QUESTIONS AND EXAM KEY QUESTIONS NOTE:
• What is a bulleted statement of achievement?
-always has two parts
-what did I do?
-so what? (result)
• Thermostat- current state, desired state, magnitude of gap (close gap) , measure the
• Interview Question- how to make a change…
• Decision makers tend to continue supporting a course of action even though information
suggests that the decision is ineffective- TRUE
• Interview question- organizations are more effective when they PREVENT conflict
amongst employees: FALSE (demonstrate resolution ability
• Values and culture must be open to other perspectives not strong and strict, the
environment may change
• Female leaders are more involved