International Business 4SA3
1) McDonald's has licensed its brand name, operational systems, and trademarks to individual
restaurant owners in Europe. This is called ________.
2) Which of the following is the likely motive for Procter & Gamble's move into China?
A) leverage of core competencies
B) acquisition of resources
C) access to new markets
D) ability to compete
3) Statutory law is ________.
A) enacted by legislative action
B) based on the cumulative wisdom of judges' decisions on individual cases through history
C) based on a codification of what is and is not permissible
D) based on the officially established rules governing the faith and practice of a particular
4) ________ is based on the cumulative wisdom of judges decisions on individual cases through
A) Common law
B) Civil law
C) Bureaucratic law
D) Religious law
5) A country that applies religious laws to civil and criminal conduct is called ________.
A) a legislative democracy
B) a democracy
C) a theocracy
D) a bureaucracy
6) Many countries enforc