OMR EXAMINATION - STUDENT INSTRUCTIONS
NOTE: IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THE ANSWER SHEET IS
PROPERLY COMPLETED: YOUR EXAMINATION RESULT DEPENDS UPON
PROPER ATTENTION TO THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
The scanner, which reads the sheets, senses the shaded areas by their non-reflection of light. A
heavy mark must be made, completely filling the circular bubble, with a HB pencil. Marks made
with a pen or felt-tip marker will NOT be sensed. Erasures must be through or the scanner may
still sense a mark. Do NOT use correction fluid on the sheets. Do NOT put any unnecessary
marks or writing on the sheets.
1. Print your name, student number, course name, section number and the date in the
space provided at the top of Side 1 (red side) of the form.
2. Mark your student number in the space provided on the sheet on Side 1 and fill in
the corresponding bubbles underneath.
3. Mark only ONE choice from the alternatives (1,2,3,4,5, or A,B,C,D,E) provided
for each question. If there is a True/False question, enter response of 1 (or A) as
True, and 2 (or B) as False. The question number is to the left of the bubbles.
Make sure that the number of the question on the scan sheet is the same as the
question number on the test paper.
4. Pay particular attention to the Marking Directions on the form.
5. Begin answering questions using the first set of bubbles, marked “1".