GNED 1401 Study Guide - Final Guide: Naheed Nenshi, Canadian Citizenship Act 1946, Hyperbole

158 views2 pages

Document Summary

This past summer, i took my mother and my sister"s family, and we all went to. I was nurtured by a community that wanted me to succeed, that had a stake in me and cared about my well-being. foreshadowed at that end. It"s a very canadian story of struggle, service, sweat and, ultimately, success: bill c-24, the strengthening canadian citizenship act, which allows ottawa to strip. Use of the word intolerance his tone. Subject (controversial) past influence (trudeau and his father) culture consideration (impacting) Hyperbole is an overstatement or gross exaggeration for rhetorical effect motif is a phrase, idea, or event that through repetition serves to unify or convey a theme in an essay or other discourse. Rhetorical question has an answer that is obvious or obviously desired, and is usually just a yes or no. It is used for effect, emphasis, or provocation, or for drawing a conclusive statement from the facts at hand.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers