Study Guides (390,000)
CA (150,000)
Ryerson (10,000)
BUS (50)
BUS 100 (10)
Quiz

BUS 100 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: High-Context And Low-Context Cultures, Worth It, Blackboard

Department
Business
Course Code
BUS 100
Professor
David Schlanger
Study Guide
Quiz

This preview shows pages 1-3. to view the full 19 pages of the document.
Textbook Assignment Part 2 and Option
2 of The Essay Assignment
Name: Aaina Jaiswal
Course: BUS100-301
Student Number: 500508476
Date: Monday, November 19th 2012

Only pages 1-3 are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Chapter 7- Ways to Create Ideas (pg: 232)
This is a very important article because I think most of the people do struggle with
coming up with new and creative ideas and they usually never find solutions to these kind of
situations. This article resonates with my personality because I think I have also this problem of
not being able to come with unique ideas. But when I read this article I understood how to deal
with problem. It talks about brainstorming because this process allows one to discover new ideas
and its provides with a technique to solve problems. As a result of reading this article, I intend to
believe that if I follow these directions it would definitely help me do better in the future. Using
the smarter goals technique, I would ask myself what exactly am I aiming to for, how exactly am
I going to brainstorm the ideas. I would make sure I am using this technique at some point or the
other when I am in such a situation. I will also make sure I set deadlines if not met this
technique. This goal is very important to me because I know it would definitely help me succeed
in the future because it would let me think more effectively.

Only pages 1-3 are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Chapter 7- Create On Your Feet (pg: 236)
Its been that there is a very popular trend for people who work in offices to work while
standing. According to this article, standing has way more advantages as compare to sitting and
doing work. This articles resonated with my personality because I think I do exactly opposite of
what this article is suggesting us because I do most of my school on my bed and I always like to
sit than rather than standing. The articles says that standing has got more advantages over sitting
because it keep oneself alert no matter where they are. Another advantage of it would be that
standing improves our both understanding and problem-solving skills. As a result of reading this
article, I intend to improve myself from now onwards and I will promise myself to never do any
work while sitting until it is very urgent. I will try my best to set goals so that I am doing most of
my while standing. I will make sure I follow those small steps that will help me keep up with this
goal like being able to do this every day for few days until I am used to it. Doing this is very
important to me because it will help solve my school problems and help me do better.
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version