CHE 426 (1)

GMS 401 Midterm Study Notes.docx

1 Page
Unlock Document

Ryerson University
Chemical Engineering
CHE 426
Vikraman Baskaran

GMS 401 Midterm Study Notes Format of Term Test#1: 2 hours, stats calculator, formula sheet given. Essay question---do 1 of 3 @10 marks. Taken from Chapters 1,2, 4, 4S, 7, 7S. -some questions may come from "Discussion and Review Questions" at the end of each chapter. Some will not but the questions will be based on major topics--not obscure points in the text. I expect a full- page answer (single spaced, normal sized writing) at a minimum for the essay answer. Point form or even diagrams are acceptable. Whatever way you can convey your answer to me. Quantitative Questions--do any 2 of 3 shown below @10 = 20 Topics for Quant Questions: -Reliability and MTBF (mean time between Failures) Ch 4S -Work/Time Study ----Chapter 7 -Learning Curves- Ch 7S The questions in the quant area will be similar to what we will be covering in class using the 45 page exercise book every student was provided with. A fresh formula sheet set like the yellow one given out in class will be provided on term tests for your use during the term test--yours to keep or discard--please do NOT hand these back in at test end. -unsupported calculations are scored ZERO. There MUST BE an "Audit Trail" to show the steps you took in arriving at your answer. -Test time for mid-terms is 2 hours. 1. The essay questions will come from the TEXTBOOK directly. The que
More Less

Related notes for CHE 426

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.