ECN 204 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Xm Satellite Radio, Workforce Productivity, Potential Output

190 views7 pages
29 Oct 2018
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

The sum of the red flows equals the blue flow. Y = c + i + g + (x-m: households sell and firms buy services of labour, capital, and land in factor markets. For these factor services, firms pay income to households (wages, interest, rent, and profit). Blue flow, y, shows total income paid by firms to households: firms sell and households buy consumer goods and services in the goods market. Consumption expenditure is the payment for consumer goods/services, shown by red flow, c: firms buy and sell new capital equipment in the goods market and put unsold output into inventory. The purchases are investments, shown by red flow, i: governments buy goods/services from firms in the goods market. Their expenditure is called government expenditure, shown as red flow, g: firms in canada sell goods/services to the rest of the world (exports) and buy goods/services from the rest of the world (imports). Net exports = exports (x) imports (i)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers