Review questions for Midterm
The Midterm covers all materials covered until the end of Module 6 including
instructor’s additional notes, slides and end chapter questions.
▪ 30 Multiple choice questions (30 Marks).
▪ 1 Written question (with multiple questions a, b, c…) 15 Marks, the written
question is mainly focused on concepts such as command prompts (e.g,
DSADD), users and groups and the domain infrastructure questions.
1. Domain Structure
2. Trust Relationship
3. Replication - multimaster (by default in win2K8)
4. Definition of :
Forest Global Catalaog
Domain Active Directory database
7. Advantages of AD
8. Domain and DNS Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN)
9. Site physical topology of TCP/IP Structure
Slow link <512 kbps
10. Server Installation & Hardware configurations
1. Types of MS Win2k3 servers and their functions
2. Before installation, use Winnt / check upgrade only HCL
3. After installation device manager and check for symbols
like ?=unknown device, !=Device Driver problem, Red
x= Device disabled