Code and plan.docx

2 Pages
Unlock Document

Ryerson University
Information Technology Management
ITM 407
Ken Grant

Group 7 - Managing a Group Project - Codes and Plan Codes of conduct 1. I will identify my skill set and volunteer for the task for which I think I am most suited. 2. I will finish all works that was assigned on time and do them with my best ability. 3. I will provide contact information such as phone number, email and other for contact purposes. 4. I will reply to email to notify other members the process of the task I am currently on. 5. I will attend meetings on time and notify other members before the meeting if I need to leave early. 6. I will notify the project members before my task is due if I’m having difficulty or need assistance. 7. I will contribute creative ideas, listen and be respectful of the opinions of others. 8. I will try my best ability to make this project the best of the best. 9. I will endeavour to support our achievement of a(n) “A” grade for the project. I recognize that I could be penalized and dropped from the group for not following the code of conduct or the project plan. Group 7 Signature: _______________________________ (Sile Lin) Signature: _______________________________ (Balik Baghdasarian) Signature: _______________________________ (Ravnit Bhullar) Signature: _______________________________ (Ismail Desai) Signature: _______________________________ (James Thompson)Project Plan Task Description Owner Due Date Status 1. Research How does ICT ALL Started enhance/erode social equality? 2. Research The use of ICT in ALL Started thi
More Less

Related notes for ITM 407

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.