Department
Marketing
Course Code
MKT 300
Professor
Armand Gervais
Study Guide
Final

This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 2 pages of the document.
cc
i|{

 !
i|"#$%!! &$
'
i|()*#$
+
i|,''&&
'&-''
&
i|.
i|/0
i|1+2
3'
i|4&5'i64i62+i6/2
i67
c
i|2'i'
i|8+&

i|,
'
i|#&+9+&&:
c
i|3'
;<i'
&
i|;<&=;<
i|/9&'
&
i|&&''&
&
i|,'&''&
&&''&
&
i|,>
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version