PLX 111- Midterm Exam Guide - Comprehensive Notes for the exam ( 23 pages long!)

218 views23 pages

Document Summary

Growing quality of city geography creativity mitigate equality. I. e slowing street car, elaborate subway system. Group // small scale i. e #hto: project for seats put around the city, art installation. Time: understand the climate (toronto winter city) i. e lake devo, skate rink. When // where: positionality that affects each individual"s experience. Spaces that exclude/include different group of people (age, sexual orientation, disability) Small intervention that changes a lot i. e stopgap. ca ramp for people with disability. Biker protest safety issues of bikers in the street how city planning could make impactful changes. Creation that stand the test of time once were or continual. Turning unnoticed, hidden sight creative highlights of the city. The existence of cities is made possible through creative inventions (i. e automobile, sewage, light, wireless signals, public transit) Keystones part of aqueducts - water transport. Sewage for health & sanitation - increase life expectancy. Steel eyebeam allows for skyscraper - increase density.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers