Clare Chua (13)

QMS202 Quiz: QMS 202 QUiz # 2 cheat sheet.docx

2 Pages
Unlock Document

Ryerson University
Quantitative Methods
QMS 202
Clare Chua

[ i. If the p-value is less than alpha , then reject o H ; ii. If the p-value is more than alpha , then do not reject o H ] There are two possible business conclusions: i. Conclude that there is enough evidence to support the alternative hypothesis. – Reject Ho ii. Conclude that there is not enough evidence to support the alternative hypothesis. – Do Not Reject Ho Null Hypothesis : A statement about the value of a population parameter o H Alternative Hypothesis : -The opposite of the null hypothesis A H 1.Conduct a Chi-Square Test for the difference between two proportions 2. Conduct a Chi-Square Test for the difference among more than two proportions 3. Conduct a Chi-Square Test of Independence Characteristic of chi square test 2. It is positively skewed 3. It is always non-negative value 4. It has only one parameter, called the degrees of freedom. The shape of a Chi-Square distribution curve is skewed to the right for small df and becomes symmetric for large df. (There is a family of Chi-Square distributions) 2. To use ANOVA, we assume the following: i. The populations follow a normal distribution. ii. The populations have equal s
More Less

Related notes for QMS 202

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.