School
Seneca College
Department
IOS
Course
IOS110
Professor
Q U E S T I O N 1
1. Which of the following command lines would you use to automate a procedure on your Windows Server?
Windows Command Line
PowerShell
Server Core
Linux
1 points
Q UE S TI ON 2
1. Which of the following command lines would you use to test connectivity between your Windows Server and
Windows Client on your network?
Windows Command Line
PowerShell
Server Core
Linux
1 points
Q U E S TI ON 3
1. Get Childitem is a command in PowerShell. What are Powershell commands called?
commands
cmdlets
programs
executions
1 points
Q U E S TI ON 4
1. When you use a command such as dir or ls in PowerShell, what are you actually using?
a Windows command
a PowerShell command
an imposter command
an alias
1 points
Q U E S TI ON 5
1. Which of the following command lines would you use to create a directory structure on your Windows Server?
Windows Command Line
PowerShell
Server Core
Linux
Unlock document

This preview shows page 1 of the document.
Unlock all 4 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

Q u e s t i o n 2. 1 points: which of the following command lines would you use to test connectivity between your windows server and. Q u e s t i o n 3: get childitem is a command in powershell. What are powershell commands called? commands cmdlets programs executions. Q u e s t i o n 4: when you use a command such as dir or ls in powershell, what are you actually using? a windows command a powershell command an imposter command an alias. Q u e s t i o n 5. Q u e s t i o n 6. If your current directory is videos, what is the command to delete all files in the feb directory, using a relative path? rm feb/* rm feb\* del feb\* del feb\*. Q u e s t i o n 7.

Get OneClass Grade+

Unlimited access to all notes and study guides.

YearlyMost Popular
75% OFF
$9.98/m
Monthly
$39.98/m
Single doc
$39.98

or

You will be charged $119.76 upfront and auto renewed at the end of each cycle. You may cancel anytime under Payment Settings. For more information, see our Terms and Privacy.
Payments are encrypted using 256-bit SSL. Powered by Stripe.