IOS110 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: Windows Server 2012, Graphical User Interface, Server Core

432 views3 pages
Published on 11 Jul 2019
School
Seneca College
Department
IOS
Course
IOS110
Professor
Q U E S T I O N 1
1. Which edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 would you use for a company with 1000 users that will use several
virtual machines to run their required services?
Datacenter
Standard
Essentials
Foundation
1 points
Q UE S TI ON 2
1. A Windows Server installation without a Graphical User Interface is called:
Linux
Windows Minimal
GUI
Server Core
1 points
Q U E S TI ON 3
1. What Windows feature allows you to connect multiple servers together so they function as though they are one
server, combining all of their resources and providing a more stable environment?
Failover Clustering
Hot Add/Replace
Symmetric Multiprocessing
WDS
1 points
Q U E S TI ON 4
1. Which edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 would you use for a company with 20 users who need a central
place to store files?
Datacenter
Standard
Essentials
Foundation
1 points
Q U E S TI ON 5
1. Which edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 would you use for a company with 1000 users that will purchase
multiple physical servers to run their required services?
Datacenter
Standard
Unlock document

This preview shows page 1 of the document.
Unlock all 3 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

Q u e s t i o n 2: a windows server installation without a graphical user interface is called: Q u e s t i o n 3. Q u e s t i o n 4. Q u e s t i o n 5. Q u e s t i o n 6: which edition of windows server 2012 r2 would you use for a company with 100 users who will run between. Q u e s t i o n 7. Q u e s t i o n 8. Users sit down at a server to use applications and users connect to desktop operating systems over the network. Servers are intended to share resources to many users. Desktops are intended to share resources to many users. There is no real difference between the two. Q u e s t i o n 1 0.

Get OneClass Grade+

Unlimited access to all notes and study guides.

YearlyMost Popular
75% OFF
$9.98/m
Monthly
$39.98/m
Single doc
$39.98

or

You will be charged $119.76 upfront and auto renewed at the end of each cycle. You may cancel anytime under Payment Settings. For more information, see our Terms and Privacy.
Payments are encrypted using 256-bit SSL. Powered by Stripe.