IOS110 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: Windows Server 2012, Client Access License, Disk Partitioning

368 views3 pages
Published on 11 Jul 2019
School
Seneca College
Department
IOS
Course
IOS110
Professor
Q U E S T I O N 1
1. Which registry key would you edit if you needed to change the settings for a hardware device?
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG
HKEY_USERS
HKEY_CURRENT USER
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
1 points
Q UE S TI ON 2
1. Which registry key contains information about all of the user profiles that exist on the computer?
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG
HKEY_USERS
HKEY_CURRENT USER
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
1 points
Q U E S TI ON 3
1. Which registry key would you edit if you needed to remove settings left behind by a software program you
uninstalled?
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG
HKEY_USERS
HKEY_CURRENT USER
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
1 points
Q U E S TI ON 4
1. Which of the following methods can be used to perform a clean installation of Windows Server 2012 R2?
(Select all that apply.)
Boot from an installation DVD.
Attach an ISO file to a virtual machine.
Perform an unattended installation with Windows Deployment Service.
Insert a DVD into a running server.
1 points
Q U E S TI ON 5
1. How many copies of Windows Server Standard edition must you purchase to run on a computer with 2
processors, where you are going to create 3 Virtual Machines running Windows Server?
Unlock document

This preview shows page 1 of the document.
Unlock all 3 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

Q u e s t i o n 3. Q u e s t i o n 4. 1 points: which of the following methods can be used to perform a clean installation of windows server 2012 r2? (select all that apply. ) Attach an iso file to a virtual machine. Perform an unattended installation with windows deployment service. Q u e s t i o n 7. 1 points: windows server 2012 r2 datacenter and standard edition both require 1 license for every processor plus a. Client access license for each user who will access the server. Q u e s t i o n 8. Q u e s t i o n 9: the main dashboard of server management tools is: Question 3: which of the following statements about disk partitioning your windows server are true? (select all that apply. ) You must partition your hard drive during the installation. You cannot install windows onto an existing partition.

Get OneClass Grade+

Unlimited access to all notes and study guides.

YearlyMost Popular
75% OFF
$9.98/m
Monthly
$39.98/m
Single doc
$39.98

or

You will be charged $119.76 upfront and auto renewed at the end of each cycle. You may cancel anytime under Payment Settings. For more information, see our Terms and Privacy.
Payments are encrypted using 256-bit SSL. Powered by Stripe.