IAT267 Quizzes with Answers.docx

3 Pages

Department
Interactive Arts & Tech
Course Code
IAT 267
Professor
Helmine Serban

This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full 3 pages of the document.
Each Arduino sketch needs to have the setup() method. If the setup() is missing, the compiler
will generate an error
True
To turn ON/OFF an LED using Arduino, the LED will be connected to
a digital pin of Arduino
Arduino can be powered up from the
USB port of a computer system
'Wiring' is the programming language used to write code for
Arduino
To get input from a potentiometer, the potentiometer has to be connected to
an analog pin of Arduino
Arduino is a hardware tool, a programming environment, a sensor and a graphical user
interface
False
For the voltage divider circuit
if Vin = 6V
& R1 =R2 = 300 Ohm
Then the value of the output voltage Vout is
3 A
4 V
* 3 V
6 V
What kind of sensors use the Seebeck effect?
Proximity sensors
* Temperature sensors
Force sensors
Light sensors
The input of an analog sensor is an electrical quantity, such as a variable resistance
False
Sensors measure a quantity from the environment, such as light, temperature, humidity, etc
and produce an output in the form of an electrical quantity such as resistance or voltage, for
example
True

Loved by over 2.2 million students

Over 90% improved by at least one letter grade.

Leah — University of Toronto

OneClass has been such a huge help in my studies at UofT especially since I am a transfer student. OneClass is the study buddy I never had before and definitely gives me the extra push to get from a B to an A!

Leah — University of Toronto
Saarim — University of Michigan

Balancing social life With academics can be difficult, that is why I'm so glad that OneClass is out there where I can find the top notes for all of my classes. Now I can be the all-star student I want to be.

Saarim — University of Michigan
Jenna — University of Wisconsin

As a college student living on a college budget, I love how easy it is to earn gift cards just by submitting my notes.

Jenna — University of Wisconsin
Anne — University of California

OneClass has allowed me to catch up with my most difficult course! #lifesaver

Anne — University of California
Description
Each Arduino sketch needs to have the setup() method. If the setup() is missing, the compiler will generate an error True To turn ON/OFF an LED using Arduino, the LED will be connected to a digital pin of Arduino Arduino can be powered up from the USB port of a computer system 'Wiring' is the programming language used to write code for Arduino To get input from a potentiometer, the potentiometer has to be connected to an analog pin of Arduino Arduino is a hardware tool, a programming environment, a sensor and a graphical user interface False For the voltage divider circuit if Vin = 6V & R1 =R2 = 300 Ohm Then the value of the output voltage Vout is 3 A 4 V * 3 V 6 V What kind of sensors use the Seebeck effect? Proximity sensors * Temperature sensors Force sensors Light sensors The input of an analog sensor is an electrical quantity, such as a variable resistance False Sensors measure a quantity from the environment, such as light, temperature, humidity, etc and produce an output in the form of an electrical quantity such as resistance or voltage, for example True Which of the sensors below is NOT an example of an active sensor? Temperature sensor based on the Seebeck effect * Force sensor based on the use of a resistive material Pressure sensor based on the piezoelectric effect The current in a series circuits with two resistors each having the resistance R has A larger value than in the case of a single resistor of value R The same value as in the case of a single resistor of value R * A smaller value than in the case of a single resistor of value R Based on the relationship for the equivalent resistance of a parallel circuit, the brightness of the LED in the case of a parallel circuit with two resistors each of resistance R is * brighter than in the case of a single resistor of value R dimmer than in the case of a single resistor of value R
More Less
Unlock Document

Only page 1 are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document

OR

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit