BIOL 2000 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Spasticity, Mitosis, Zygosity
SchoolUniversity of Lethbridge
Course CodeBIOL 2000
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 3 pages of the document.
1. An individual heterozygous for one gene is testcrosses. The progeny will be
produced in a phenotypic ratio of
2. Meiosis takes place in
a. Haploid cells only
b. Diploid cells only
c. Haploid or diploid cells
e. Non of the above
3. Which of the following statements about homologous chromosomes is true?
a. They appear during mitosis
b. They always contain the same alleles
c. They occur together in diploid cells
d. They occur together in haploid cells
e. None of the above
4. A Dihybrid individual is self-fertilized. The frequency of progeny with the
genotype Aabb is:
5. During which state of Meiosis do chromatids separate?
a. Prophase I
b. Metaphase I
c. Anaphase I
d. Anaphase II
e. Telophase II
6. Hemophilia is a rare, X-lined, recessive trait. A woman whose maternal
grandfather was a hemophiliac is expecting a baby. What is the likelihood
that he baby will be hemophiliac?
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version