1. The DNA is 2 nm in width. What does this signify?
a. The is single stranded molecule of 2 nm in width
b. The DNA is very tiny
c. That DNA is double-stranded and pyrimidine’s pair with purines
d. That DNA is double stranded, purines pair with purines and pyrimidines pair with
e. That DNA can be used as nano-weapon
2. Which pair is miss-paired?
a. TAT-box – transcript factor
b. AAAATAAA sequence – transcription termination
c. PolyA tail – promoter recognition sequence
d. Intron – splicing
e. 5’ cap – RNA modification
3. The process in which the linear sequence of bases in mRNA translated into the linear sequence
of amino acids in a polypeptide is called
4. Which pair is miss-paired?
a. RNA – ribozyme
b. DNA – splicing
c. RNA – translation
d. tRNA – anticodon
e. excon – coding sequence
5. Nonsence nutation – a base pair substitution that changes amino