AUIDS 276 Study Guide - Comprehensive Final Exam Guide - Wildlife, Snow, Land Of Toys

45 views61 pages

Document Summary

People are constantly being influenced by their surrounding whether its as a result of social norms or environmental triggers. For my research paper i will be studying how the design and of stud(cid:455) areas i(cid:374)flue(cid:374)(cid:272)e a(cid:374) i(cid:374)di(cid:448)idual(cid:859)s (cid:271)eha(cid:448)ior. I (cid:272)hose to e(cid:454)plore o(cid:374) this topi(cid:272) (cid:271)e(cid:272)ause i a(cid:373) interested in questioning the social stereotype that states that people study better in libraries. My goal is to compare and contrast the behavioural changes associated with studying in libraries versus campus study spaces. Furthermore, i will be looking at the physical settings of both study areas and researching on how they impact the activities and needs that a person is going to be associated with. According to robert gifford, in the book environmental. Practically, i will be looking too see if these factors, the six goals, have been met at the augustana library and in the creation of the wahkatowin study space.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers