1) what are the 4 types of the hallucinogen? What is the subtype for one of them?
2) What is phantastica? Name the 3 drugs that are called this? What is the effect of this drug?
T/F it is very toxic.
3) Hallucinogens types: What is the example of a drug of indole? Catechol , amphetamine,
anticholinergic and the deliriant hallucinogens? how are hallucigen normally named?
4) Indole Hallucinogens: What neurotransmitter also has indole in it? what are the 4 drug that
contain indole? Where do they each come from?
5) Catechol hallucinogens: what neurotransmitters contain catechol ring? What other drugs is
this found in? where do they come from or found in? which one of these is a psychedelic and
entactogenic? Which one of these is amphetamine derivation?
6) History of LSD: what is the name of fungus that produces LSD? What is this normally found
in? Why did we have outbreak Middle Ages? What is saintAnthony fire? What are some of
the effect that people experienced when taking LSD?
7) Why were medical people interested in LSD? Who was the first person to have the LSD high
and how did he get it?
8) T/F: people knew nothing about what to do with this drug? When it was given away what
kind of thing it was use for then?
9) How was the use of LSD like in 50 and 60s? What movement was the vocal prominent of
this drug? What was one of the reasons why government ban this drug?
10) Who was Timothy Leary?
11) Administration: can we use animals? Is given the option to not to take it will they perform
more work for this? T/F except delirant hallucinogens, all form are reinforcing? Why is it?
12)Administration: how is it normally a