HROB 2090 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Type A And Type B Personality Theory, Implicit-Association Test, Statistical Hypothesis Testing

437 views21 pages

Document Summary

Section 1-plp leadership traits, skills and styles: traits and skills, styles and approaches. Section 2-plp leadership mission statement and personal reflection on leadership: personal leadership statement, personal reflections on leadership. Relationship focus and special skills: task and relationship, special skill. Section 4-plp leadership and gender and personal values and beliefs: gender in leadership, personal values and beliefs. After completing the questionnaire and the inventory activity based on the outcome i would consider myself a very work driven individual. I thrive in a working environment and i am a very type a personality. I place emphasis on task competition as well as interacting and communicating with my teammates. I enjoy new tasks and challenges within work places and find it extremely rewarding when jobs are completed to the best of my ability. I received the highest scores in terms of technical skills and human skills, and i believe those are the most relevant and important factors of working within an organization.