Anthropology
Course
ANTH 1210
Professor
Luming Wang
Semester
Fall

Description
17 17If it were done when tis done then twere well If this business would really be finished when I It were done quickly If the assassination did the deed then it would be best to get it over Could trammel up the consequence and catch with quickly If the assassination of the king With his surcease success that but this blow could work like a net sweeping up everything Might be the beall and the endall here and preventing any consequences then the But here upon this bank and shoal of time murder would be the beall and endall of the Wed jump the life to come But in these cases whole affair and I would gladly put my soul and We still have judgment here that we but teach the afterlife at risk to do it But for crimes like Bloody instructions which being taught return these there are still punishments in this world By To plague th inventor this evenhanded justice committing violent crimes we only teach other Commends the ingredients of our poisoned chalice people to commit violence and the violence of To our own lips Hes here in double trust our students will come back to plague us First as I am his kinsman and his subject teachers Justice being equal to everyone forces Strong both against the deed then as his host us to drink from the poisoned cup that we serve Who should against his murderer shut the door to others The king trusts me in two ways First Not bear the knife myself Besides this Duncan of all I am his kinsman and his subject so I Hath borne his faculties so meek hath been should always try to protect him Second I am So clear in his great office that his virtues his host so I should be closing the door in his Will plead like angels trumpettongued against murderers face not trying to murder him The deep damnation of his takingoff myself Besides Duncan has been such a humble And pity like a naked newborn babe leader so free of corruption that his virtuous Striding the blast or heavens cherubim horsed legacy will speak for him when he dies as if Upon the sightless couriers of the air angels were playing trumpets against the Shall blow the horrid deed in every eye injustice of his murder Pity like an innocent That tears shall drown the wind I have no spur newborn baby will ride the wind with winged To prick the sides of my intent but only angels on invisible horses through the air to Vaulting ambition which oerleaps itself spread news of the horrible deed to everyone And falls on th other everywhere People will shed a flood of tears that will drown the wind like a horrible downpour of rain I cant spur myself to action The only thingmotivating me is ambition which makes peoplerush ahead of themselves toward disasterMood ToneThemes
More Less

Related notes for ANTH 1210

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit