CivE 127 - MIDTERM_samples.pdf
SchoolUniversity of Waterloo
ProfessorWei Chau Xie
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 1 pages of the document.
CivE 127 Statics and Solid Mechanics 1
Professor Wei-Chau Xie
8:30 am – 10:30 am, Thursday, February 28, 2013
QNC-1502 (A-K, N, P), MC-4040 (L, M, O, R), MC-4060 (S-Z)
1. Closed book.
• One page (8 ½” × 11”, one sided) of formula sheet is allowed.
• Drawing tools are allowed and encouraged.
• Non-programmable calculators are allowed.
2. There are three questions on the exam paper. Materials covered
• 2D force systems
• 2D equilibrium
• Structures: trusses and frames
3. There is one bonus question, which is added on top of the total marks.
4. Please refer to previous midterm exam papers as samples.
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version