Kinesiology
Course
KIN 205
Professor
Joe Quadrilatero
Semester
Winter

Description
Kin 205 review Lab 1How big is a single biopsy sample 300600 fibres 3What is the precipitate with the MATPase satin PO 4 What colour does it stain and why black because precip is inorganic phosphate What is the pH of the stain and which fibres turn colour 103 type I is light type 2 is dark 43 type I is dark and II is light Are slow twitch alkili labile or stable labileWhat are the 2 components of the Uni stain what is the pH M ATPase and Azure A 46What colours do the different muscle fibers turn with the uni stain I is dark IIa is light and IIx is medium What colour would a type II c fibre stain all dark What does the Tetrazolium Reductase test stain for NADH oxidative proerties What colour is the trazolium Reductase test blue the more oxidative the tissue is the bluer it will beWhat stains do you need to classify fibers into SO FG FOG M ATPase and TRWhy isnt the metabolic properties used to classify tissues cells have varying intensity of the same colour when stained therefore hard to tell the difference between them What stain is used to look at glycogen concentration in the muscle PAS What is the point of looking at glycogen concent
More Less

Related notes for KIN 205

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit